Helpful Technology is a specialist digital engagement firm, helping clients – often in the public and policy sector – to use low-cost digital tools and techniques effectively. We do no-nonsense consultancy and advice, based on solid technical experience, a passion for working with online communities, and a pragmatic approach to web projects and tools.
We build clean, creative, easy-to-use websites, engagement microsites and intranets in WordPress, and provide friendly ongoing support to lots of small teams to help them get the most from them. We also run training and simulations in social media skills to help teams communicate brilliantly online.
In recent months, our clients have included: UK Parliament, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Government Digital Service, DCMS, St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust, London School of Economics, Royal Academy, British Business Bank, University Alliance and London Borough of Haringey.
Company financial reports
As one of our principles, we aim to be transparent about our company finances:
- Full accounts for financial year 2010-11 (PDF) (HT started trading in May 2010)
- Full accounts for financial year 2011-12 (PDF)
- Full accounts for financial year 2013-14 (PDF)
- Company Tax Return (CT600) for financial year 2010-11 (PDF)
- Company Tax Return (CT600) for financial year 2011-12 (PDF)
- Company Tax Return (CT600) for financial year 2012-13 (PDF)